SC IZO NAVMAR SRL - partner of SC STEEL MARCONSTRUCT SRL
SC IZONAVMAR SRL was established in 2014 as a limited liability company and private capital, having its registered office in Tulcea County, 6, Engineer Dumitru Ivanov Street, Iberom Bussines Building, registered with the Trade Register under the registration number: J36 / 390/2014 and the tax code 33790763.
Founder of the firm is Munteanu Diana Georgiana.
According to the data contained in the registration certificate, the main activity of our company is represented by other finishing works (CAEN code 4339). Our business partner is SC Vard Accommodations SA, our company being a subcontractor.
SC Izo Navmar SRL is a trading company specialized in interior equipping of satiety on ships under construction. The staff of the company consists of 60 employees, divided into 40 insulators and 20 tinsmiths.
Tasks of the Tinichigiu
- Process, fix and repair parts of sheet metal and galvanized steel, copper, aluminum and other metals.
- Cut the sheet of paper to the dimensions specified in the sketches, bend the board, drill it, drill it, assemble it, twist it, and weld it together with other parts in an assembly.
- Work on building elements such as hooks, eaves, gutters, etc. Handles, doors, repaired the metal plates, fixed and repaired the masonry, cornices and balconies.
- To assemble and repair the roof gutters, the tubs and the elbows, and the board of all sizes on the construction baskets.
- Work on all types of board used in the building facades
- To fix and repair the roofing of the sheet on any kind of roofing, to process and repair the tin products that have artistic and stylistic destination in constructions (such as boilers, boreholes, pipes) according to the drawings or to fix Original items.
- To process, fix and repair the roof roofing sheet in special forms (pyramid, cone, dome, etc.)
The Insulator's Tasks
Our company uses different materials to carry out its activities, the main material being Vata Rookwool.
All ROCKWOOL basalt cotton wool products are made of volcanic rock so they remain naturally durable and stable over the lifetime of the construction. This means that you will never need to replace products.
The unique physical structure of ROCKWOOL basaltic wool retains its shape and strength, and is not affected by climate change or humidity. ROCKWOOL insulation is dimensionally stable: it continues to be performing decade after decade.
ROCKWOOL basalt cotton products provide excellent thermal performance. These properties derive from the small pockets of air in the basaltic wool structure, which allow heat to be kept outdoors during the hot months, and keeping it inside for months
Cool. This will create a pleasant and stable indoor climate year after year, while saving energy and money for cooling and / or heating.
ROCKWOOL insulation can be used even under extreme conditions, as it retains insulation properties for both temperatures
Very low (eg oxygen installations) and very high (up to 1000 ° C).
- ROCKWOOL products allow water vapor to pass through - effectively managing the risk of condensation in your building.
- ROCKWOOL products are hydrophobized in bulk.
- The unique physical structure of ROCKWOOL basaltic cotton keeps its shape and strength.
- ROCKWOOL basalt wool can also be used to create products that support large or sustained loads.
Not only does the heat consider rock passage to be heavy. ROCKWOOL basalt cotton products are among the most
Effective sound insulation used in construction. Installing the ROCKWOOL insulation contributes to a real reduction in the external noise, product, or in the interior noise between floors and rooms. Our specialized products allow you to design the acoustic environment for every space. Natural sound barrier.
The open, porous structure of mineral wool is what makes it very effective in protecting against noise pollution. In floorboards, soundproof screens, loud noises, walls, roofs and floors, and even under the railway tracks, ROCKWOOL behaves like a natural and effective sound barrier.