Creating and installing metallic supports.
Manufacture of supports and connectors necessary for the maintenance and operation of the installations, in accordance with the measures, load levels and indications provided by the fitting tubing. Welding, polishing, painting and handing over to ship personnel.
Prior to mounting the holders, check that:
- the mounting materials have not suffered degradation during transport, storage and handling;
- the route and location of the supports correspond to the indications in the project;
- the centering and alignment of the pipes is according to the sheme;
- the length of the sections is chosen appropriately so that the weldings in position are made at the most favorable points;
- the dimensions, direction and tilt of the sections in the final position and if they are in accordance with the mounting drawings are respected.
Verification and testing of welds is done by the fitter's personnel. All welds are subjected to a visual examination to detect any cracks or deviations beyond the limits laid down in the welding technology. Welding joints with external defects in visual inspection will be fully recovered. Any defect detected by the checks is removed and corrected.
SC Steel Marconstruct SRL Tulcea handles pipes transportation from the factory to the warehouse, then sorting them about the ships, installations or workstations
SC Steel Marconstruct SRL Tulcea builds new accessories according to the plans given by workers assembling - then welding, grinding, painting
SC Steel Marconstruct SRL Tulcea, installs /repairs naval pipes at high professional standard